The sign of Dental implant treatment is very likely. But you already know those who have been treated for dental implants and hopefully, their experience has been positive. Dental implants can be great for replacing missing teeth and this treatment is rapidly becoming the gold standard for reducing dental treatment. Yet how much do you know about treatment and what can you expect?
What is the dental implant and how does it work?
- Dental implants are actually quite simple, usually consisting of three separate parts.
- But with an implant post or screw inserted into your jaw bone.
- Then the attached to the implant post or screw and extending just above your gum line and with final tooth recovery including Abutment coating.
- The idea behind using a screw or pole is that it stays attached to your jaw bone during a process called attachment.
- This is because new bone cells begin to grow, especially in the sign of dental implant treatment implant post.
- Then the eventually holding the post firmly in place so that it cannot move even a fraction.
- This bonding process helps ensure that the implant pin is strong enough to hold the replacement tooth.
- Dental implants can be used to support implant crowns, bridges or entire dentures.
Why is a dental implant at the treatment often better than other options?
- One of the reasons that implant treatment may be better than other options is that the implant post artificially replaces the tooth root.
- Your normal tooth roots are important for good dental health.
- Every time you bite a tooth.
- Then the sensation is transferred to all parts of the surrounding bone through the tooth root.
- But the through the crown of the tooth or the part of your mouth that you see in the mouth.
- It stimulates the bones so that any old bone cells are constantly replaced.
- After removing the base of the natural tooth.
- But it no longer occurs and the old bone cells are no longer replaced and the jaw bone slowly begins to regenerate.
- In most cases, this happens within the first year after tooth loss.
Then the so it is probably important to think about replacing lost teeth as soon as possible.
- Dental implants can be more aesthetically pleasing, especially when used for single tooth replacements.
- A top-rated dentist can create beautiful new implant teeth that are wonderfully realistic using high-quality materials.
- We make sure that these teeth are designed to provide the right amount of support for your cheeks and lips.
- But avoiding the sunken appearance that can result in premature ageing in people with multiple tooth damage.
- This treatment can be great for those with uncomfortable teeth and who hate to be easily chewed or confined to soft foods.
- With dental implants then the sign of dental implant treatment at the eating should be more enjoyable and teeth should be held firmly.
- But facilitating socialization with complete confidence.
- For people who lost teeth many years ago.
- Then the implant-replaced teeth can also help restore their appearance.
- But as the dimensions between their upper and lower jaws are often reduced due to bone loss.
Recovering the right dimensions provides the right support for the cheeks and lips, filling in fine lines and wrinkles.
Start the treatment process
- If you are missing or losing a tooth, you will first need to consult a good dental implant dentist.
- During this initial consultation, a physician will examine your face closely.
- But we want to know your treatment history to determine if dental implants may be helpful for you.
- Dental implants can usually be used to treat most cases of tooth loss.
- But there are examples where alternative solutions are preferred.
- Truly a good dentist will evaluate one very carefully and will only recommend implant treatment if they think it is right for you.
- If you decide to go ahead, your dentist will need to have an X-ray and a CT scan and take photos.
- Then the possibly dental impressions to plan first aid.
- This may seem like a lot, but when it comes time for the actual surgery.
- But your dentist should know exactly where dental implants should be inserted for optimal results.
- Ensure that the treatment is faster and more comfortable for you.
What to Expect During Surgery
- The actual process of installing a single dental implant is surprisingly quick.
- But can be completed in just over an hour.
- Often times, the treatment can be done under local anaesthesia.
- But that is up to you and if you are nervous contact your dentist so they can tire you further.
- The best dentists want to make sure that you always feel as comfortable.
- And as comfortable as possible while travelling.
- If you need more than one dental implant, it may take a while and additional fatigue can help.
- Once implanted, the sign of dental implant treatment implants must heal and integrate with the jaba hot, which usually takes at least three months.
- One thing we know that a lot of people are concerned about is whether they will live a toothless life.
- Then we want to assure you that we won’t leave you without a smile.
- With some implant treatments, it is possible to repair new teeth fairly quickly.
- But your dentist will still provide you with a temporary recovery that will last and feel better until your permanent teeth are formed.
- Your dental office will provide you with a lot of information on how to care for the healing area.
- Especially after just one dental implant, it is otherwise not uncommon to experience minimal discomfort.
- However, a prescription for pain relief can always be provided.
Then over-the-counter pain relievers may be advised if you feel uncomfortable after discontinuing the aesthetic.
- Once your implants are fully integrated into your jawbone.
- But we can provide you with your permanent teeth.
- These look better than your temporary teeth, and you can use them for food bites and generally for chewing.
- This may surprise people who once wore full dentures as now the range of products to consume is expanding, making eating more enjoyable.
Take care of your implanted teeth
- With proper care, your implant teeth will last for many years.
- But it is important to keep your dental implants clean.
- It’s easy to do and your dental team can give you a lot of information about brushing and flossing your implants.
- Then the other aids like interdental brushes to keep them clean.
- It is important to keep an eye on your regular exams and hygiene appointments.
- Even if you have lost all of your natural teeth as we can replace your teeth and monitor your overall oral health.
- This is a very brief description of dental implants as the treatment is done completely for each patient.
- Everyone has different dental needs because, for example, some people need a bone graft or sinus lift before treatment.
- But we may still have teeth that need to be lifted before treatment.
- When you come to Midtown Dental Specialists for some initial advice.
- But we can easily create a treatment plan for you.
- Then go for deeper every step of the way and how it will help your teeth.
- But the recovery so you can smile with confidence.
Implant treatment can change your life, but it’s important to see a dentist in Midtown NYC to make sure you get the right treatment.
Continue to read…