grow eyelids with the help of organic castor oil. But Castor oil is a pale yellow colour viscous liquid which is extracted from the seeds of a castor oil plant. Then the constituents of this oil are extremely good for our skin health and hair growth. An organic purgative is documented for the development of eyelashes and eyebrow growth. It provides sufficient nutrients to the cells to grow properly.
Some Other Health Benefits of Organic Castor Oil
It has many uses aside from eyelash growth thanks to which it should be kept in Natural Skin Care Routine products such as:
- This oil is usually utilized in the treatment of the many skin allergies especially acne.
- It is helpful to soothe sunburns.
- It is commonly used as a laxative as it causes the evacuation of the bowel by irritating lower GIT track.
- The oil is also used in the treatment of ovarian cyst.
- It hydrates the scalp and removes dryness of the scalp.
- Castor oil is also beneficial against ringworm.
- It is an excellent moisturizer.
Castor oil should be avoided by pregnant women as it increases the contraction of the uterus which may lead to abortion.
How to Apply Organic Castor Oil on Eyelashes?
- Before applying it, you should confirm it whether it is pure or not.
- Because if it’s not pure, it will not provide you with the desired results which are the main purpose for its application.
- And maybe castor oil is mixed with some ingredients that may cause irritation to the eyes.
- But may lead to some serious complication so to avoid these issues check the label whether.
- Then the oil is pure or not before the appliance of organic purgative.
- The next thing is that you should not apply the oil directly by using your hand it may irritate the eyes.
Then the apply this oil use eyeliner or eye mascara brush to avoid the direct contact of the oil with the eyes.
Eyes should be properly cleaning
- Before applying the oil to make sure your eyes should be properly cleaned and free of makeup.
- Apply the oil gently by employing a brush and leave it for the entire night.
- Wash it off the next day with water or with a makeup remover.
- The oil is applied at night because the contact time would be more.
Then the cells are hydrated properly, and excellent results can be achieved in this way.
A Natural Way to Improve Eyelash Growth
- This is a natural thanks to improving your eyelash growth.
- Then many other synthetic products are available within the market.
- But they need different chemicals in it which will cause other problems.
- Then to the beautiful skin and hair so to avoid these complications you should go for the natural products that are not harmful to us in any way.
- This oil is easy and safe to use and have plenty of benefits for our skin and hair.
- Another benefit of this natural product is that it is inexpensive as compared to many other products meant for eyelash growth.
- But essential oil application is your best, safe and effective approach towards achieving amazing benefits.
Organic castor oil is an amazing way to achieve all the benefit mentioned above, in the shortest amount of time.
Read to Continue…